Payment of salary, expenses & notice period amt. delayd
My company terminated my employment abruptly without any prior warning / notice. They are also saying that they will not pay me the notice period pay which is 1 months, as was mentioned in the employment contract. Along with this my 1 month salary with some expenses are also due. The total amount is Rs. 70,000. As of now, I had sent a legal notice to them, but after passing 2 months, till today I did not get any response from their side. The issue which is taken care that they are not registered anywhere in India.
If I take this to court can I get my one month pay from them? As they are in rented area, is it possible to escape them by running away to another place / area, by law? As I think, they can move from the present address after getting the information that a suit has been filed against them. Typically how long such cases last and what is the fastest way to resolve this? What will be the complete procedure if I will sue them for the same?
File a police complaint for cheating you; file a recovery suit against the Company for recovery of all your dues. Wherever he goes, while execution of court order his address will be found out. Court cases, usually take long time in India for which you should be prepared.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the difference between VRS & resignation
- Ways of transferring the property to the wife
- My brother captured property which is my mothers name what can i do.
- If the partition is not filed yet whether daughter have share?
- Can a will, attached to a lok adalat compromise petition, changed?