Opened a clinic on sharing basis. Now owner what to remove me. Remedy?
I am a dentist aged 25 years. Last year in june 2013 I opened a dental clinic with a shop owner in a prominent market in delhi on 50:50 sharing basis.
Now after 7 months when the clinic is all set and established using me and my college name, the shop owner want me out giving the reason that he is not saving enough and will run the clinic by hiring a dentist at a lower cost.
Kindly advice me how to save my livelihood.
While we would need to review the details of the contract between you and the Shop Owner to provide you a detailed opinion, it can be safely advised that under no circumstances whatsoever, the Clinic can be run using your / your college's name in case you are not a part of it.
In case the terms of your contract with the Shop Owner have a specified minimum tenure of the partnership, the same can be enforced by the order of the Hon'ble Court.
Another option herein can be treating this as a Landlord / Tenant situation wherein eviction can be stopped / delayed once we are able to establish a Tenant - Landlord association between you and the Shop Owner.
Once again, this can be done post reviewing your contract. In the absence of a firm contract, this association can also be proven based on possession and other proofs like your Sign Board, Name Cards, Letterheads, etc.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- can i drive the second hand car i bought before complete transfer
- Case status showing disposed what does that mean
- In laws threatening to file false cases. Can we take any step first?
- Money lenders charging high interest can we stop them legally
- Maintainability of writ against private banks