quesOffered job and thereafter i resigned in present company. Now no job.

I was working in HCL, then i got a job offer from a consultancy firm, where i applied an cleared the interview and got the offer letter and joining date. For joining i was asked to get my resignation accepted in HCL, which got done. Now after completing the formalities they are telling me that the position has filled. What can i do now?

• ansWe suggest you that you should send a legal notice through a lawyer against the company.

Further you should file a suit for harassment against the company.