Offered job and thereafter i resigned in present company. Now no job.
I was working in HCL, then i got a job offer from a consultancy firm, where i applied an cleared the interview and got the offer letter and joining date. For joining i was asked to get my resignation accepted in HCL, which got done. Now after completing the formalities they are telling me that the position has filled. What can i do now?
We suggest you that you should send a legal notice through a lawyer against the company.
Further you should file a suit for harassment against the company.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is it possible that judge in consumer forum hear voice recordings.
- Husband and in-laws harassing and now want divorce
- legal consequence of blackmailing girls family to break her engagement
- Husband spread rumor wife is lesbian what can be done
- Wife lawyer threatening to file 125 and 498 she is in adultery