Offer accepted but not signed joining letter.
Consultant called for Inside sales job and later company giving me outside sale which i do not want to work.I accepted offer letter in which they mentioned Date of Joining 15 may-2015 and they said if you fail then u need to pay 2 months salary as recruitment fee i signed and sent scan of same there they not mentioned Outside or Inside sales and on 18 May'15 i had joined a company aftr 2-3 days no salary structure given to me nor any appointment letter given.when i asked they told me wait for month u come to know ur break up. then i got fever and not going now consultant nd compny harrssing me
If you have not be served an appointment letter , nor company or consultant take action against you.
We suggest you to write an email to HR, thereby stating the facts that you have not being handed over appointment letter and salary break even on repeated reminder, in view of this you are compelled to resign.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is part sale of Cinema Hall valid
- Insurance agent sold insurance policy on false comitments
- Husband filed mutual divorce I do not want to go ahead
- Can employer force employees to take leaves as per their guidelines
- Aunt not returning my wife's jewelry what to do.