Non-payment of salary for months together
My Employer, a Public Ltd. company has not been paying salary for last 6 months. Even it has not paid the P.F.Subscriptions to E.P.F Organisation.
1) What shall be the legal steps against it for violating the rule of administration?
2) Is it possible go for the legal action by an individual employee?
3) Is it possible to continue the service at the company after taking legal action against it? What are the legal protections?
You can go to labor court.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Name being involved in the murder case. Can i be convicted?
- Whether amount paid at the time of applying bail recoverable
- What is the ready reckoner rate in baner
- How to get divorce on the grounds of cruelty,husband not agreeing
- In-Laws not giving me and my husband share in family property