quesNo written resignation only oral. Can co. still file absconding case?

What if I did not get any notice or one month salary from a company and left the job suddenly and the employer keeps someone else on my post and removes my name from the attendance register?

Can the employer still file an absconding case against me within three years (because in a way he accepted my resignation which I have not given in writing)?

How can you prove that he has accepted your resignation when you have not given the resignation in writing?

The employer can take an action against you by filing a suit for recovery and an absconding case. 

In addition to this, he will not issue a relieving letter and will not even complete your full and final settlement.