quesNo written resignation only oral. Can co. still file absconding case?

What if I did not get any notice or one month salary from a company and left the job suddenly and the employer keeps someone else on my post and removes my name from the attendance register?


Can the employer still file an absconding case against me within three years (because in a way he accepted my resignation which I have not given in writing)?


  • ans

    How can you prove that he has accepted your resignation when you have not given the resignation in writing?


    The employer can take an action against you by filing a suit for recovery and an absconding case. 


    In addition to this, he will not issue a relieving letter and will not even complete your full and final settlement.


  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I used to work in a Pvt Ltd. company. The company is head quartered in…
I worked for hewlett packard but due to my illness i had to take leave…
,I was charged with 323, 341 and 34 in my college life by a senior…
Respected Sir, I was selected in IBPS clerk recruitment and called for prejoining formalities. In…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly