No written resignation only oral. Can co. still file absconding case?
What if I did not get any notice or one month salary from a company and left the job suddenly and the employer keeps someone else on my post and removes my name from the attendance register?
Can the employer still file an absconding case against me within three years (because in a way he accepted my resignation which I have not given in writing)?
How can you prove that he has accepted your resignation when you have not given the resignation in writing?
The employer can take an action against you by filing a suit for recovery and an absconding case.
In addition to this, he will not issue a relieving letter and will not even complete your full and final settlement.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to get residence proof fro OBC Certificate
- Sister's husband expired now she wants to remarry what procedure
- Fraudulent transaction from credit card which is issued a day before
- What is the procedure for filing FIR
- Whose name has to be put on returns on property?