No notice provided prior to leave the job.
My name is prathap from chennai. last 2 month back i was join one company right now they are saying to me you can leave from the company and no need to come office they are saying.How fair it should be . Previous i worked with J-Technologies , i resign from that company and i join with millennium technologies.So right now with out any notice they are saying you can leave .So right now i am thinking i have to legal way. May i know how far for me position will come .May i know what i will get.
It is important to see the terms and conditions of your appointment to advise you most appropriately. Hope you have the appointment letter with you. Usually there is a clause that tells about notice to be issued by either party in case of the company terminating your service or you are resigning. The company can ask you to leave without notice; in such an event the company will be liable to compensate you. It is usually a month's salary in lieu of no notice to the employee. Demand a relieving letter from the company. Demand the compensation. Of the company doesn't comply as per clauses in the appointment letter you will need to send a legal notice to the company.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can i withdraw PF from company
- What is the legal procedure to start a job consultancy firm
- Can sister claim the property in my name received through gift deed
- remedies related to bouncing of cheques
- Took leave for medical issue, now company forcing me to quit job.