No info given regarding training expenses. Can company recover it?
I had worked with Ujjivan financial services (P) Ltd for 3 year 8 months. When I resigned from the company, at the time of Full & Final they had deducted around Rs. 20,000 saying it's training cost recovery.
Company ask me in July-13 to take training which lasted 13 days . During or after the training I was never told about this policy & I had not signed any paper in this regards.
Circular floated in Sept-13 said if you take training (Not optional, but have to go as per company rules), you have to bear the expenses.
Although as per your version, no cost was to be paid for the training conducted by the company, however, we would require to look at your employment agreeent, the notice issued by the company for the training and any mail / correspondence regarding the same issued by the company.
Once we review these documents, you can get a Legal notice issued for the recovery of the amount wrongfully debited from your full and final settlement. Incase, after the notice, the company doesnt pay the money, you can file a suit for recovery.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I apply divorce from my work place what is the jurisdiction
- Can Ghaziabad and Delhi NCR be treated as single city?
- Encroachment in front of house by a tea stall, how to get it removed
- Liability if there is water leakage from upper floor
- Can a case be closed in one day ?