No formal agreement. Given work to a lady.She is not returning stuff.
I have given some hand embroidery work to a lady in Bikaner. She spoiled quite a few pieces which were returned for rework. Now she is not returning them as well rest of stuff given to her for work. It has been 3 months.
Now she has started misbehaving also does not pick up calls. There is no formal agreement with her. The only proof is that stuff was directly delivered to her by the tailor.
Please suggest is there a way to get the stuff from her with the help of law.
The tailor who has supplied / delivered the material to her could have a challan / receipt of delivery or even if not, can be a witness to you jobwork and depose that such an order was placed and that accordingly, he had delivered the stuff for embroidery.
If you can ascertain the above after a discussion with the tailor in reference, we have a case in point that can be pursued in the court of law.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What are the legal implication of letter of commitment?
- can cheque bounce case be filed if cheque is stopped as goods faulty
- wants his wife to come back from her parents home
- False Case against me and my parent for abusing,beat, threaten to kill
- How to raise money from investors for different ideas