quesNo formal agreement. Given work to a lady.She is not returning stuff.

I have given some hand embroidery work to a lady in Bikaner. She spoiled quite a few pieces which were returned for rework. Now she is not returning them as well rest of stuff given to her for work. It has been 3 months.


Now she has started misbehaving also does not pick up calls. There is no formal agreement with her. The only proof is that stuff was directly delivered to her by the tailor.


Please suggest is there a way to get the stuff from her with the help of law.

  • ans

    The tailor who has supplied / delivered the material to her could have a challan / receipt of delivery or even if not, can be a witness to you jobwork and depose that such an order was placed and that accordingly, he had delivered the stuff for embroidery.


    If you can ascertain the above after a discussion with the tailor in reference, we have a case in point that can be pursued in the court of law. 

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

1) My father was manager in 'The Bank Of Rajasthan Ltd'. This is a private…
My company is pressurizing me to resign from my job. My rating is 3.4 out…
I was working with an US MNC ,based out at Mumbai , since June 2014…
I had been working as an assistant manager with a private Bank for last 4.5…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly