My full and final settlement is still pending till date. Legal action?
I resigned from my company as per the HR policy in 2013. But however my full and final settlement is still pending till date.
Made various verbal request to the company regarding the same and there was no positive reply to that. What legal action can I take against the company?
Before advising you we would like to go through the HR policy and your employment agreement.
Basically the procedure for recovery of your full and final settlement is that,
Initially you should send a legal notice to the company through and advocate asking for your full and final settlement be done.
Thereafter, if the company doesn’t respond to the same then you can file a suit for the recovery of your dues in the concerned civil court.
- Get complete legal details of full and final settlement along with the format of the settlement letter with this Labour Service Law Guide.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Daughter's right in father's property is father not living together
- Renewal of expired Trade mark less than 6 months
- What action can I take against bank for fraudulent act of bank
- How I get married a Muslim girl without converting my relagion
- How can I file for divorce when wife is having extra marital affair