My employer is not processing complete F&F from three months
Actually, I worked with a company till Dec 2015. I worked as a manager. I was asked by the company to resign from my post as they were not able to afford my wages. So I resigned in Nov 2015 and served 2 months notice period as per the company policy. But by the end of Nov 2015, HR department emailed me saying that I need not come to office in Dec and they will pay my Dec and Nov 2015 salary through F&F. they paid half my Nov salary on request. Now, they are saying that they will only pay for the basic salary of Dec as I did not come to office in Dec and also they wouldnt pay other components.What should i do?
We suggest you to send the company the legal notice through a lawyer and thereby demanding your two months salary as agreed by them.
In case they fail to give, despite legal notice, you can file a suit for recovery thereby demanding your salary alongwith24% interest and cost of litigation.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can will be challenged if neither registered nor probated ?
- whether Hindu Christian Marriage is valid in Church or not ?
- Can DDA deny allotment, if we already have a flat allotted by them?
- Company is not refunding security deposit
- What can be done if wife is already married