My employer is not processing complete F&F from three months
Actually, I worked with a company till Dec 2015. I worked as a manager. I was asked by the company to resign from my post as they were not able to afford my wages. So I resigned in Nov 2015 and served 2 months notice period as per the company policy. But by the end of Nov 2015, HR department emailed me saying that I need not come to office in Dec and they will pay my Dec and Nov 2015 salary through F&F. they paid half my Nov salary on request. Now, they are saying that they will only pay for the basic salary of Dec as I did not come to office in Dec and also they wouldnt pay other components.What should i do?
We suggest you to send the company the legal notice through a lawyer and thereby demanding your two months salary as agreed by them.
In case they fail to give, despite legal notice, you can file a suit for recovery thereby demanding your salary alongwith24% interest and cost of litigation.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure to apply to succession certificate
- Applied for housing loan without my permission bank deducted EMIs
- Handed over charge to other staff when on leave. FIR filed against me
- Married through matrimonial site. Wife left house and irritating.
- Renewed car insurance cheque bounce and car stolen how can we claim