quesMy employer is not processing complete F&F from three months

Actually, I worked with a company till Dec 2015. I worked as a manager. I was asked by the company to resign from my post as they were not able to afford my wages. So I resigned in Nov 2015 and served 2 months notice period as per the company policy. But by the end of Nov 2015, HR department emailed me saying that I need not come to office in Dec and they will pay my Dec and Nov 2015 salary through F&F. they paid half my Nov salary on request. Now, they are saying that they will only pay for the basic salary of Dec as I did not come to office in Dec and also they wouldnt pay other components.What should i do?

  • ans

    We suggest you to send the company the legal notice through a lawyer and thereby demanding your two months salary as agreed by them.

    In case they fail to give, despite legal notice, you can file a suit for recovery thereby demanding your salary alongwith24% interest and cost of litigation.


  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

My query is if someone is in government job and is punished with imprisonment then…

I was clerk typist in a bank. they suspended me in 1990 and handedover case…
Hiii I'm 5 months pregnent now and a contract employee. my company not interested to…
I left my previous company without serving one months' notice. I agree to pay in…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly