×

quesMy employer is not processing complete F&F from three months

Actually, I worked with a company till Dec 2015. I worked as a manager. I was asked by the company to resign from my post as they were not able to afford my wages. So I resigned in Nov 2015 and served 2 months notice period as per the company policy. But by the end of Nov 2015, HR department emailed me saying that I need not come to office in Dec and they will pay my Dec and Nov 2015 salary through F&F. they paid half my Nov salary on request. Now, they are saying that they will only pay for the basic salary of Dec as I did not come to office in Dec and also they wouldnt pay other components.What should i do?

We suggest you to send the company the legal notice through a lawyer and thereby demanding your two months salary as agreed by them.

In case they fail to give, despite legal notice, you can file a suit for recovery thereby demanding your salary alongwith24% interest and cost of litigation.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only