My company is not giving F&F & harassing me for wrong dues
I resigned from my company and now they are creating F&F problem saying that I had received an amount as I was handling a vertical and I had taken the amount for the vertical's events and work. There was MD's approval.
Now after an year the branch head and the MD had some issues with each other. After resigning they are now saying that amount was not approved and are saying that I have to clear that amount after which I will get the clearance.
The bills are all submitted. I have emails of the amount being settled. What should I do now?
The legal recourse available to you are :
You can send a legal notice to the company through a lawyer.
If the company does not reply to the said notice you can file a suit for recovery suit in the appropriate civil court.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I legally move my in-laws from the house that is in my name
- Clarification on transfer order and voluntary vacation of service
- last month salary cheque payment on 15th issued on 6th may
- Khasmahal lands occupied by father from past 65 years
- Builder is not paying back my money as I wish to cancel booking