quesMy company is not giving F&F & harassing me for wrong dues

I resigned from my company and now they are creating F&F problem saying that I had received an amount as I was handling a vertical and I had taken the amount for the vertical's events and work. There was MD's approval.

Now after an year the branch head and the MD had some issues with each other. After resigning they are now saying that amount was not approved and are saying that I have to clear that amount after which I will get the clearance.

The bills are all submitted. I have emails of the amount being settled. What should I do now?

The legal recourse available to you are :

You can send a legal notice to the company through a lawyer.

If the company does not reply to the said notice you can file a suit for recovery suit in the appropriate civil court. 

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only