quesMonitory benefit after resignation.

I was working in zilla parishad thane on daily wages from 1986 to 1995. due to low salary i resigned the job in 1995. and joined another job. in 1998 industrial court ordered Z.P. to give me benefits of permanency from year 1986. zilla parishad appeal in high court. i did not present in high court. High Court Dismissed the petition saying that if employee comes to Z.P. for benefits of industrial court. then zilla parishad should revive this petition. Now I am Demanding the Financial Benefits ( salary Difference) from year 1986 to 1986 that is upto my resignation date. Now zilla parishad is saying that i have resigned in 1995. and court orders are in 1998... so they cant give the financial benefits...and also there is no need to revive the petition in high court. Please guide me that I am Eligible for salary difference and other financial benefits for the period that i was in service(1986 to 1985) if i am eligible then please guide me what will be the further procedure ? can I get the salary difference for 10 years that i have worked?

  • ansYou can file a wages recovery application in the industrial court under section 33 C (2) of the Industrial Dispute Act.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am working in an MNC in Noida unit and suddenly the company wants to close…

I was working with Localbanya.com as a employee, salary is not clear till month of…
I would like to get information regarding the eligibility of maternity leaves for the contractual…
Is a person from the legal team of the company allowed in conciliation proceedings based…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly