Monitory benefit after resignation.
I was working in zilla parishad thane on daily wages from 1986 to 1995. due to low salary i resigned the job in 1995. and joined another job. in 1998 industrial court ordered Z.P. to give me benefits of permanency from year 1986. zilla parishad appeal in high court. i did not present in high court. High Court Dismissed the petition saying that if employee comes to Z.P. for benefits of industrial court. then zilla parishad should revive this petition. Now I am Demanding the Financial Benefits ( salary Difference) from year 1986 to 1986 that is upto my resignation date. Now zilla parishad is saying that i have resigned in 1995. and court orders are in 1998... so they cant give the financial benefits...and also there is no need to revive the petition in high court. Please guide me that I am Eligible for salary difference and other financial benefits for the period that i was in service(1986 to 1985) if i am eligible then please guide me what will be the further procedure ? can I get the salary difference for 10 years that i have worked?
You can file a wages recovery application in the industrial court under section 33 C (2) of the Industrial Dispute Act.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- In laws mentally torturing after marriage what action can i take
- Validity of marriage on notary paper
- what is the legal age to get a court marriage done
- Landlord not returning security deposit what can be done
- Validity of advise provided by Advocate General