Money in fixed deposit not payed.
Wanted to know what should be the next step legally for the case below. A Fixed deposit was opened with a listed company. The company is now not paying the money. A case was opened with CLB, Mumbai and they have not complied to the same. In the same verdict they have mentioned that Registrar of Companies to initiate prosecutional proceedings against the company and its every officer including the Mg. Director of the company. Nothing has happened since last 2 months. Should I go to Consumer Court?
Yes. Consumer court is the right legal avenue which is best suited in your case as summary trials are conducted by the forum resulting in fast and effective disposal of the case.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Brother in law committed suicide now second wife filed case on us
- Housing society trying to evict me with false allegation what can I do
- Property dispute in family what to do
- Tenant not in India and agreement expired am how to vacate
- mental harassment Case by company