Misuse of position
What type of law and section will be applicable if a top government official is found to be misusing his position.
You may file an FIR under the Prevention of the Corruption Act. You may Google the Prevention of Corruption Act and see as to which provisions are applicable. You can specially see section 7 and 13 of the PC Act.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I act on behalf of my wife during mediation
- Can defendant take stay order on court decree
- Person took money with a false promise of job offer
- Mutual divorce filing under 13B. How soon can it be filed?
- Ancestral property in dispute how can I claim share