Misuse of position
What type of law and section will be applicable if a top government official is found to be misusing his position.
You may file an FIR under the Prevention of the Corruption Act. You may Google the Prevention of Corruption Act and see as to which provisions are applicable. You can specially see section 7 and 13 of the PC Act.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- can i file a suit to claim my ancestral Property?
- Can i use PCOS/PCOD as a defence in my pending divorce case
- What action can be taken against my in laws after filing 498a case
- Need to purchase a flat in Bangalore. What documents to check for?
- Can i send notice to my wife if there is trouble in marriage?