quesMade to send wrong information, concealing fact etc. What should i do?

How can we legally fight harassment at our work place? I have been working at a senior level for about 10 years in a government firm. Sending wrong information, damaging confidential reports, over loading us with work and concealing important facts about a project are some ways because of which I suffer off and on.

Is it worth to file a case against this? How can I claim the damages that have happened because of this?

The only option available to you is informing the higher authorities regarding the same and in case it is not rectified, then you can file an RTI and based on the information received by way of RTI, the plan of action can be decided. 

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only