Made to send wrong information, concealing fact etc. What should i do?
How can we legally fight harassment at our work place? I have been working at a senior level for about 10 years in a government firm. Sending wrong information, damaging confidential reports, over loading us with work and concealing important facts about a project are some ways because of which I suffer off and on.
Is it worth to file a case against this? How can I claim the damages that have happened because of this?
The only option available to you is informing the higher authorities regarding the same and in case it is not rectified, then you can file an RTI and based on the information received by way of RTI, the plan of action can be decided.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Accommodation given to bro. Brother's son's wife trying to acquire it.
- Husband destroyed Nikah nama how can I file for divorce?
- How can we claim share in the property as no agreed to the same sale?
- Can a party appeal after dismissal of 3 appeals
- Cheating by wife how can I take divorce and claim custody of my child