Liability of an independent director of the company.
My friend works in a call center where I suspect that there are a lot of illegal activities going on like drugs, night activities etc . I happened to meet the independent director accidentally and when I told him about it , his answer was an unfazed " I don't have to care I am only an independent director". Is it true that if things happen with the knowledge of the Independent Director, he is still free of any guilt and could let it continue happen so that the business should not interrupt. Is the liability only with the whole time director?
Read the terms and conditions of Mou. Apart from this read the books and judgment regarding the liability of director.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- transfer deed with in family but with some conditions
- Mother passed away what to sell her property brother not allowing
- How can I get my money back from an Institute I withdrew my admission
- How can I recover payment from client for services
- Procedure for divorce by mutual consent