Legal action against the employer.
One company offered me a job. Because of that I left my present job. But now new company people saying that I have wait for 1 month. Now 1 month also completed even they are not paying salary also. Can I go legal with that company? I have company offer letter, background verification documents and mail conversation. Please help out. My family is dependent on me.
Above is in order, but you mentioned your family is dependent on you. So once you plan for going to court for compensation, it will take some time, for this period make suitable arrangements for your survival.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Domestic violence by husband where should file FIR
- Is legally adopted son comes in definition of blood relation
- Filed divorce case RCR pending in court can court upheld RCR petition
- Builder not allowing bachelors to stay in a society what can we do
- Requirement for Probate of Will mainly for Share Transmission Process