Legal action against the employer.
One company offered me a job. Because of that I left my present job. But now new company people saying that I have wait for 1 month. Now 1 month also completed even they are not paying salary also. Can I go legal with that company? I have company offer letter, background verification documents and mail conversation. Please help out. My family is dependent on me.
Above is in order, but you mentioned your family is dependent on you. So once you plan for going to court for compensation, it will take some time, for this period make suitable arrangements for your survival.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Documents that i need to safeguard land in buying unregistered land?
- how to punish a man who is eloping with a girl
- Can we get share in grandfather property if our parents are divorced?
- WingsBiotech Cheated me into becoming a company distributor
- Real estate agency Cheque bounce after they failed to do construction