quesLegal action against the employer.

One company offered me a job. Because of that I left my present job. But now new company people saying that I have wait for 1 month. Now 1 month also completed even they are not paying salary also. Can I go legal with that company? I have company offer letter, background verification documents and mail conversation. Please help out. My family is dependent on me.

• ansAbove is in order, but you mentioned your family is dependent on you. So once you plan for going to court for compensation, it will take some time, for this period make suitable arrangements for your survival.