quesLegal action against the employer.

One company offered me a job. Because of that I left my present job. But now new company people saying that I have wait for 1 month. Now 1 month also completed even they are not paying salary also. Can I go legal with that company? I have company offer letter, background verification documents and mail conversation. Please help out. My family is dependent on me.

  • ansAbove is in order, but you mentioned your family is dependent on you. So once you plan for going to court for compensation, it will take some time, for this period make suitable arrangements for your survival.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have worked for LIC OF INDIA from june 2013 to june 2015 as a…

My wife worked at Thanjavur Division Tamilnadu in LIC of India for more than 85…
Working in a software development company. When i joined they made me sign a 3…
I worked in MNC for 2 months and moved to USA on B1 Visa. I…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly