Laws Applicable to IT industry
Kindly let me know what all are the Acts/Laws an IT product based company needs to follow in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Company size - 23 employees, incorporation 2012
Like- EPF Act, EI (SO) Act, Minimum Wadges Act, POSH (PPR) Act
The Companies Act
Payment of Wages Act, 1936 & Rules.
Minimum Wages Act, 1948 & Karnataka Minimum Wages Rules-1958
Payment of Bonus Act, 1972 & Karnataka Rules, 1973
Equal Wages Act, 1976 & Equal Wages Rules, 1976
Advocate Jagadish NAdugodi, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What are the documents required for marrying a foreigner?
- Police did't arrest accused now they are taking revenge please advise
- How can i get the property in my wife's name back in my name
- What are the initial legal requirements while starting a new company
- Right of Grandson in grandfather's property after his death