last month salary cheque payment on 15th issued on 6th may
I've been working in a software company didn't too any holiday in the first month and they deducted my salary around 1600 ruppess and I asked them why which they said will be investigating. Second month came around and it was this 8th of this month that I could not leave for office and notify them as well and they ordered me supension without pay notice and said to respond after 18th of this month. I have just realised that they have also stopped payment of my last month's salary which was deposited in the bank as cheque and even ready to face legal consequences of it. How does this works?
We suggest that you should send a legal notice thereby demanding your salary .
Despite legal notice if they fail to make then you can file a complaint before the labour commissioner and file a suit for recovery thereby demanding suit for recovery.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Cost of Title verification and drafting an agreement
- Can I ask my jewellery back received at the time of marriage
- Institute harassing even when dues cleared
- Bought land from landlord's son. Due to reason money returned. Tax?
- Only first name printed on certificate do I have to make corrections