queslast month salary cheque payment on 15th issued on 6th may

I've been working in a software company didn't too any holiday in the first month and they deducted my salary around 1600 ruppess and I asked them why which they said will be investigating. Second month came around and it was this 8th of this month that I could not leave for office and notify them as well and they ordered me supension without pay notice and said to respond after 18th of this month. I have just realised that they have also stopped payment of my last month's salary which was deposited in the bank as cheque and even ready to face legal consequences of it. How does this works?

  • ans

    We suggest that you should send a legal notice thereby demanding your salary .

    Despite legal notice if they fail to make then you can file a complaint before the labour commissioner and file a suit for recovery thereby demanding suit for recovery.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have worked with a startup firm. They suddenly discontinued my services without any notice…
Respected sir... I belongs to a very poor family. Recently I get a govt. Job…
hi, i have joined a firm two months back but due to some family problem…
I joined an NGO on Oct 25 and appointment letter was served on Dec 8…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly