last month salary cheque payment on 15th issued on 6th may
I've been working in a software company didn't too any holiday in the first month and they deducted my salary around 1600 ruppess and I asked them why which they said will be investigating. Second month came around and it was this 8th of this month that I could not leave for office and notify them as well and they ordered me supension without pay notice and said to respond after 18th of this month. I have just realised that they have also stopped payment of my last month's salary which was deposited in the bank as cheque and even ready to face legal consequences of it. How does this works?
We suggest that you should send a legal notice thereby demanding your salary .
Despite legal notice if they fail to make then you can file a complaint before the labour commissioner and file a suit for recovery thereby demanding suit for recovery.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to stop payment for post dated cheques
- Can company take back provident fund of an expat
- Whereabouts of ex husband unknown can i remarry now
- Staying in property for more then 30 years but not registered
- Applied for work of account executive.Different work givent.What to do