quesLabours filing false complaint to labour commissioner. What to do?

I am running a small unit of fabrication. There are about 8 to 9 employees. Recently one of the employee has went on a leave without notifying anyone and came after a month. He came asked to take him back on his job but i refused. Then he approached the labor commissioner who ordered me pay a compensation. I am afraid other employees may as well start doing the same. How can i safeguard myself from the same happening in the future?

• ansIn such a scenario,

Our advice to you is formulate a legal contract through an advocate to safeguard your interest from any such future happenings.