Labours filing false complaint to labour commissioner. What to do?
I am running a small unit of fabrication. There are about 8 to 9 employees. Recently one of the employee has went on a leave without notifying anyone and came after a month. He came asked to take him back on his job but i refused. Then he approached the labor commissioner who ordered me pay a compensation. I am afraid other employees may as well start doing the same. How can i safeguard myself from the same happening in the future?
In such a scenario,
Our advice to you is formulate a legal contract through an advocate to safeguard your interest from any such future happenings.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to claim ownership in father's property
- Harassed by relative who filed false case against me. What to do?
- How to get permanent injunction against panchayat
- Enemy planning to frame me in false murder case what can be done
- Procedure to register cricket academy and documents required