Labours filing false complaint to labour commissioner. What to do?
I am running a small unit of fabrication. There are about 8 to 9 employees. Recently one of the employee has went on a leave without notifying anyone and came after a month. He came asked to take him back on his job but i refused. Then he approached the labor commissioner who ordered me pay a compensation. I am afraid other employees may as well start doing the same. How can i safeguard myself from the same happening in the future?
In such a scenario,
Our advice to you is formulate a legal contract through an advocate to safeguard your interest from any such future happenings.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Same stairs in two properties how to solve the issue
- 10 years paying emi for home load what to do
- Harassed by daughter in law what can we do
- Error of spelling in birth certificate want to apply for passport
- Tenant not paying rent from last 2 months what to do