Labours filing false complaint to labour commissioner. What to do?
I am running a small unit of fabrication. There are about 8 to 9 employees. Recently one of the employee has went on a leave without notifying anyone and came after a month. He came asked to take him back on his job but i refused. Then he approached the labor commissioner who ordered me pay a compensation. I am afraid other employees may as well start doing the same. How can i safeguard myself from the same happening in the future?
In such a scenario,
Our advice to you is formulate a legal contract through an advocate to safeguard your interest from any such future happenings.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Sister's in laws torturing her and file false complaint of suicide
- Broke marriage after engagement girl family threatening to file case
- Divorce rights what are my rights as a wife and a mother of 2 children
- Is it legal for unmarried woman to have child through IVF sperm donor
- how to protect property form ex-wife which was build by husband?