Jurisdiction for case against company
My company did my appraisal and showed me as under-performed. Now if I want to challenge it in court then in which court shall I challenge this decision?
You can challenge this case in a labour court and later on in the High Court. Are you in possession of any letter issued by your employer showing you as under performed?
You can complain about this to the Regional Labour Commissioner.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- License required to start an online bike rental buisness?
- Land Aquisition under National Highways Act 1956(48/1956) Sec.3G,(3)
- Can i claim share in mother's property after giving my share to sister
- Vacation interim order passed by Andhra High Court what can be done
- Seizure of residential property by fraudulent means What can I do