Jurisdiction for case against company
My company did my appraisal and showed me as under-performed. Now if I want to challenge it in court then in which court shall I challenge this decision?
You can challenge this case in a labour court and later on in the High Court. Are you in possession of any letter issued by your employer showing you as under performed?
You can complain about this to the Regional Labour Commissioner.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I get my husband arrested as he a drug addict
- What is the procedure to file domestic violence case against husband
- Can NFTE Certificate be issued to any student
- Is private sector company controlled by Govt. covered under RTI?
- Fee for registered AD reply while submitting application