Joining govt job back which I had left 2 year back
Sir I had left a govt job 2years before ,when I was leaving I submitted a simple application mentioning resigning job,but after two years ,notice come in paper that this employee is absent from job.could I join this job ,even I am doing some other job. Please guide how I can join this job back.
It appears your resignation was not accepted If you want you can participate in enquiry but before that obtain all documents through an RTI application. This will prepare you to answer questions correctly The enquiry may impose major penalty on you but if you justify absence you may be permitted to rejoin
Advocate Wg Cdr Mohammed Mujeeb (Retd)Supreme Court, Delhi
Dear queriest, if the notice states that you are absent from your job since the time you have actually left the job joining any other job then you need to enquire about the same. The enquiry shall not be for rejoining but for why you have been marked as absent. Reason being, if the government has marked you as absent and if you are going to admit that you were actually absent and have not left the job then the government will take disciplinary action against you imposing a heavy fine upon you and it may demote you from your earlier position.
And in case they have not accepted your resignation then dug out this fact and understand the reason, comply to the rules and resign from the post. Otherwise you can also ask for rejoining stating the notification wherein you have been marked as absent but in that case in either way if you being found as a fraudulent personality which you actually will be if you rejoin that office then be prepared to face criminal action for your wrong deeds.
Advocate Pulkit PrakashRamesh Nagar, Delhi
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Illegal use of a signed blank paper what can be done
- How can I avoid my husband from taking my property? He is not earning.
- should I buy a bunglow situated on grampanchyat land
- Is my mothers presence necessary to get my fathers post mortem report
- Internal Complaint Committee Sexual Harassment of Women at Work Place