got appointment letter for the post of medical officer in CRPF. my last date of joining was 31 nov 2014 but i have applied for extension in joining period to Directorate General, CRPF for 1 month because i am serving in maharashtra govt and it takes some time to complete the formalities.can CRPF give me extension in joining? please give legal suggestion
as per terms and conditions of appointment letter you were supposed to report for duty latest by 31st november 2014 before expiry of last date application for extension has been made by you to CRPF it is at the discretion of CRPF whether to grant you extension or not . you have to justify why you want extension of time for joining
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Loss of company assets by employees how can a company recover it
- Procedure to buy a plantation land in Karnataka
- To cancel deal NOC needed from broker. Broker not giving it. Remedy?
- Is it possible for a family court to distribute pension b/w two wives
- Company has fired me without notice and is not paying my salary