Job extension denied as FIR was filed against me. What to do?
I was working in the government health department and my retirement date was 31st March. There is an option given to employee to apply for extension for 1 year. As per the rules i applied for an extension. But the government denied me the extension stating the reason that an FIR was filed against me. But the FIR was filed 1.5 year back and it was compromised. what should i do in such situation?
We will have to examine the terms of extension. Although terms of extension is discretion of the company and we cannot compel a company. However we suggest you can give your representation to company and may even file writ petition.
We will have to examine the terms of extension.Although terms of extension is discretion of the company and we cannot compel a company. However we suggest you can give your representation to company and may even file writ petition.
Advocate Sudershani RayKailash Hills, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can there be trademark issue in franchisee business
- Grand father's self acquired property claimed by grand sons.
- how to file RTI against Insurance ombudsman
- Wrong spelling in school certificates what options do i have
- In how many days can I take divorce when no demand from woman