quesIs it necessary to give notice at the time of resignation

Hello sir mene ek IT company me service agreement (Rupees 2 Lakh) sign kiya tha ab me bo company chodna chahta hu without giving notice period to iss condition me bo kuch legal action to nahi lenge ? mere pas agreement ka kuch bhi detail nahi hai jo mene sign kiya tha. Please help me i am very tense

• ansACTUALLY YOU EXECUTED A BOND IN FAVOUR OF THE COMPANY. IN CASE OF NON-FULFILLING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE BOND THEY WILL SUE AGAINST YOU BEFORE THE COMPETENT CIVIL COURT OF ORIGINAL JURISDICTION FOR RECOVERY OF BOND MONEY. THE COURT WILL GIVE YOU AMPLE OPPORTUNITY TO LEAD PROPER DEFENCE AS MAY BE AVAILABLE UNDER THE LAW FOR THE TIME BEING IN FORCE AND PASS APPROPRIATE DECREE IN ACCORDANCE WITH LAW.

Advocate Vijay Raghav Singh

Prabhat Nagar, Jabalpur

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only