×

quesIntern harassment in office

I am working with an MNC as an intern but my senior employee is continuously embarrassing me unnecessarily and also abusing me. I know even if i'll complaint to my manager what he will do is cancel my internship. I am mentally disturbed don't know what to do.

• ansTry to collect evidence against the senior employee and then bring the issue to the notice of higher authorities in the office. If they take extreme steps then issue a legal notice demanding suitable compensation. Take assistance of a local lawyer to monitor the entire situation.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only