Intern harassment in office
I am working with an MNC as an intern but my senior employee is continuously embarrassing me unnecessarily and also abusing me. I know even if i'll complaint to my manager what he will do is cancel my internship. I am mentally disturbed don't know what to do.
Try to collect evidence against the senior employee and then bring the issue to the notice of higher authorities in the office. If they take extreme steps then issue a legal notice demanding suitable compensation. Take assistance of a local lawyer to monitor the entire situation.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Filed FIR on receiving abusive language on facebook is my data safe
- Unpaid electricity bill by Tenant What legal action can be taken
- Who has right over ancestral property
- Can the father have right on daughter when he is not married
- What is the time limit for filing appeal against orders of JFMC court