Institute harassing even when dues cleared
I joined an institute for a crash course 5 months back. When the payment was made the institute did not issue me any bill or receipt for the payment. I thus ended up giving 75% of the money.
Soon they started with their rude behavior and started asking for the payment which was due. Even when i cleared off the dues, they did not stop harassing me claiming that I owe them.
Since we have limited information about your query, we would not be able to provide you with the best legal solution.
However, you may serve them with a legal notice demanding your receipts. If the need be then file suit for declaration that you have paid amount due without receipt as they have not issued.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife sharing home with another man can I file for divorce
- School is giving false character reports and defaming innocent son
- Delay in flat possession and no work progress how to file complaint
- how can i transfer the website ownership
- property issue: how to issue duplicate paper of property