quesInstitute harassing even when dues cleared

I joined an institute for a crash course 5 months back. When the payment was made the institute did not issue me any bill or receipt for the payment. I thus ended up giving 75% of the money.

Soon they started with their rude behavior and started asking for the payment which was due. Even when i cleared off the dues, they did not stop harassing me claiming that I owe them.

• ansSince we have limited information about your query, we would not be able to provide you with the best legal solution.

However, you may serve them with a legal notice demanding your receipts. If the need be then file suit for declaration that you have paid amount due without receipt as they have not issued.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only