quesInstitute harassing even when dues cleared

I joined an institute for a crash course 5 months back. When the payment was made the institute did not issue me any bill or receipt for the payment. I thus ended up giving 75% of the money.

Soon they started with their rude behavior and started asking for the payment which was due. Even when i cleared off the dues, they did not stop harassing me claiming that I owe them.

  • ansSince we have limited information about your query, we would not be able to provide you with the best legal solution.

    However, you may serve them with a legal notice demanding your receipts. If the need be then file suit for declaration that you have paid amount due without receipt as they have not issued.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions


Mera question h ki mere mom or dad govt. Servant the CRPF base hospital mai…

i want to perform a background check of an employee working in public limited company…

I joined private firm in the month of March. I signed a bond of 5…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly