Institute harassing even when dues cleared
I joined an institute for a crash course 5 months back. When the payment was made the institute did not issue me any bill or receipt for the payment. I thus ended up giving 75% of the money.
Soon they started with their rude behavior and started asking for the payment which was due. Even when i cleared off the dues, they did not stop harassing me claiming that I owe them.
Since we have limited information about your query, we would not be able to provide you with the best legal solution.
However, you may serve them with a legal notice demanding your receipts. If the need be then file suit for declaration that you have paid amount due without receipt as they have not issued.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company not paying pending dues due to non availability of funds
- Husband is a fraud divorce case pending what can I do
- Doctors not giving details about the problem can we take legal action
- Can I get saat baaraana paper for 30 year old plot
- Shopkeeper creating air pollution where to complaint about it