quesInjunction suit against children playing in colony

An old lady living in our colony has filed a injunction suit that would prevent the children in our colony from playing. The children in our colony play from 4:00 p.m to 8:00 p.m. She highly objects them from playing and even ends up verbally abusing them. We tried talking to her but she refuses to hear anything that we say. She ended up filing the civil case.

Can the court pass this injunction suit? Can we do anything about this?

  • ansGranting or rejecting the order of injunction will depend upon the facts of the case and also discriminatory power of the court. You have to contest the case through association in order to protect the rights of the children. Chances of success of the gentleman are zero.

    In fact, file a counter complaint against the lady for criminal intimidation of children by verbal abusing them.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir, iam working in a deemed university, recently a new manager was appointed, iam his…

Hi, I Am Working In IT Sector.I Left My Last Organization with 25 days Because…

I have 2 queries: 1) When I joined my ex-Company, I was promised a CTC…

I have been appointed as Senior Accountant at A India pvt ltd. I have not…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly