Injunction suit against children playing in colony
An old lady living in our colony has filed a injunction suit that would prevent the children in our colony from playing. The children in our colony play from 4:00 p.m to 8:00 p.m. She highly objects them from playing and even ends up verbally abusing them. We tried talking to her but she refuses to hear anything that we say. She ended up filing the civil case.
Can the court pass this injunction suit? Can we do anything about this?
Granting or rejecting the order of injunction will depend upon the facts of the case and also discriminatory power of the court. You have to contest the case through association in order to protect the rights of the children. Chances of success of the gentleman are zero.
In fact, file a counter complaint against the lady for criminal intimidation of children by verbal abusing them.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to get money back from broker work not done
- Complaint against bank for devaluating my property
- Startup Partner ship procedures to be done before going into buisness!
- Company promised hike but denied later what can i do
- Under what law inter religion marriage is covered?