Illegal recruitment demands by company
I applied for a post carried out in a local newspaper. They simply stated me not eligible because I has not done my Masters. They say that only those who have done their Masters from a particular university are only eligible. I would like to deal with this issue legally. So please help me out.
Do go through all the terms and conditions for being eligible to apply for the post. If no such condition is laid down then the company cannot refuse to consider your application.
Even if such a condition is laid down, you can challenge the same. Contact a local lawyer who can file a Writ Petition in the Madras High Court.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Residential people damaging and not allowing to repair shops
- Where to file for divorce if couple staying separately
- Compensation for using our property
- Regular bail rejected by sessions court what is statutory bail
- Is simple registered marriage is valid for Catholic Christian ?