quesIllegal recruitment demands by company

I applied for a post carried out in a local newspaper. They simply stated me not eligible because I has not done my Masters. They say that only those who have done their Masters from a particular university are only eligible. I would like to deal with this issue legally. So please help me out.

• ansDo go through all the terms and conditions for being eligible to apply for the post. If no such condition is laid down then the company cannot refuse to consider your application.

Even if such a condition is laid down, you can challenge the same. Contact a local lawyer who can file a Writ Petition in the Madras High Court.