quesIllegal recruitment demands by company

I applied for a post carried out in a local newspaper. They simply stated me not eligible because I has not done my Masters. They say that only those who have done their Masters from a particular university are only eligible. I would like to deal with this issue legally. So please help me out.

  • ansDo go through all the terms and conditions for being eligible to apply for the post. If no such condition is laid down then the company cannot refuse to consider your application.

    Even if such a condition is laid down, you can challenge the same. Contact a local lawyer who can file a Writ Petition in the Madras High Court.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I was first candidate in waiting list for the post of lecturer. Validity of waiting…
I am production tecnician working with PSU and my boss forcefully want to do logistic…
I worked in Radiate Pvt Ltd. Sector 58 Noida. At the timing of interview T&C…
dear sir, i have taken 19 days medical leave from my job. but further i…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly