quesI am working in a NBFC company as a Branch Manager. Want to resign.

I am in a NBFC co. as a BMr during my tenure 3 vehicle got funded from one dealer which was not delivered to the customer and payment also got credited in dealer account through RTGS after getting invoice copy from the dealer . when it came to our knowledge the management removed me from my position and instructed me to collect the payment other wise the co. will go legal against me. they came time till this month . Dealer MD gave the letter assuring that the vehicle is not delivered and will return the money back in which he has subbmited ONE . I wants to resigne is there any legal stand

  • ansYou can resign witjout any headache. Your r personaaly not responsible dor any transaction or collection. U were onlt an employee. Whatevet transactions have been entered into are entered into by your employer company and its customer. Resign immediately.

    Advocate Sushil Kumar Agarwal

      PK Tagore Street, Kolkata

  • ansyou can very well challenge the management according to the terms and conditions of your appointment letter. you can claim damage also. in my opinion, if you have decided to resign, in that case, first you resign, then join some good job and then file suit for damage and compensation and defamation. and if you want to continue the present service, under whatever pressure, then you can go for the first option.

    Advocate Raja Satyajit Banerjee

      Old Post Office Street, Kolkata

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am working in a private limited company and I had complained about sexual harassment…
i brought 10 labour from orissa age range between 14 to 16 year. they are…
I joined as a faculty in one animation institute in Bangalore in Jan 2017. I…

Dear sir, We are about 500 peoples working in railway PSU our recruitment was through…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly