I am working in a NBFC company as a Branch Manager. Want to resign.
I am in a NBFC co. as a BMr during my tenure 3 vehicle got funded from one dealer which was not delivered to the customer and payment also got credited in dealer account through RTGS after getting invoice copy from the dealer . when it came to our knowledge the management removed me from my position and instructed me to collect the payment other wise the co. will go legal against me. they came time till this month . Dealer MD gave the letter assuring that the vehicle is not delivered and will return the money back in which he has subbmited ONE . I wants to resigne is there any legal stand
You can resign witjout any headache. Your r personaaly not responsible dor any transaction or collection. U were onlt an employee. Whatevet transactions have been entered into are entered into by your employer company and its customer. Resign immediately.
Advocate Sushil Kumar AgarwalPK Tagore Street, Kolkata
you can very well challenge the management according to the terms and conditions of your appointment letter. you can claim damage also. in my opinion, if you have decided to resign, in that case, first you resign, then join some good job and then file suit for damage and compensation and defamation. and if you want to continue the present service, under whatever pressure, then you can go for the first option.
Advocate Raja Satyajit BanerjeeOld Post Office Street, Kolkata
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- No proper calculation of remuneration in contract
- How to prepare a Will and get it registered?
- Mobile network co. wants to setup tower on my land. Points to look for
- Probation period over still no confirmation by company.What can I do?
- Why IPC Section 107 cannot be applied show cause notice given