quesI am working in a NBFC company as a Branch Manager. Want to resign.

I am in a NBFC co. as a BMr during my tenure 3 vehicle got funded from one dealer which was not delivered to the customer and payment also got credited in dealer account through RTGS after getting invoice copy from the dealer . when it came to our knowledge the management removed me from my position and instructed me to collect the payment other wise the co. will go legal against me. they came time till this month . Dealer MD gave the letter assuring that the vehicle is not delivered and will return the money back in which he has subbmited ONE . I wants to resigne is there any legal stand

• ansYou can resign witjout any headache. Your r personaaly not responsible dor any transaction or collection. U were onlt an employee. Whatevet transactions have been entered into are entered into by your employer company and its customer. Resign immediately.

Advocate Sushil Kumar Agarwal

PK Tagore Street, Kolkata

• ansyou can very well challenge the management according to the terms and conditions of your appointment letter. you can claim damage also. in my opinion, if you have decided to resign, in that case, first you resign, then join some good job and then file suit for damage and compensation and defamation. and if you want to continue the present service, under whatever pressure, then you can go for the first option.

Advocate Raja Satyajit Banerjee

Old Post Office Street, Kolkata

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only