quesI am a teacher and my boss mentally harasses me.What action can i take

I am a teacher in Kendriya vidyalaya. My boss mentally harasses me and calls us incompetent in meetings. I complained about him in the department but due manipulations he was found innocent. He also clicked a picture of me without my consent. What can i do against him? Can i record his vulgar use of language to to prove his actions? What else should i do?

• ansThere must me guidelines for sexual harassment. We suggest you to make a compliant to HR and your immediate boss.In case the organization fails to respond to your compliant you can send a legal notice through lawyer.

Also, you can file police complaint under Section 354 of IPC.