I am a teacher and my boss mentally harasses me.What action can i take
I am a teacher in Kendriya vidyalaya. My boss mentally harasses me and calls us incompetent in meetings. I complained about him in the department but due manipulations he was found innocent. He also clicked a picture of me without my consent. What can i do against him? Can i record his vulgar use of language to to prove his actions? What else should i do?
There must me guidelines for sexual harassment. We suggest you to make a compliant to HR and your immediate boss.In case the organization fails to respond to your compliant you can send a legal notice through lawyer.
Also, you can file police complaint under Section 354 of IPC.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company is not giving salary having only offer letter what to do
- Husband married for financial gain what action can I take
- What documents required for filing divorce?
- Can i claim for a land which is sold by my younger brother & elder son
- Previous owner is asking for money for rectification in sale deed