quesI am a teacher and my boss mentally harasses me.What action can i take

I am a teacher in Kendriya vidyalaya. My boss mentally harasses me and calls us incompetent in meetings. I complained about him in the department but due manipulations he was found innocent. He also clicked a picture of me without my consent. What can i do against him? Can i record his vulgar use of language to to prove his actions? What else should i do?

  • ans

    There must me guidelines for sexual harassment. We suggest you to make a compliant to HR and your immediate boss.In case the organization fails to respond to your compliant you can send a legal notice through lawyer.

    Also, you can file police complaint under Section 354 of IPC. 

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am trainee as lekhpal in Rajasva Vibhag. Want to resign second time from the…
When I joined a small IT company, I did not receive any joining letter that…
I'm working in a Govt. Degree College under UP Govt. higher education department as a…
Dear Sir, I am on third party pay roll and they pay me salary instead…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly