Husband's salary withheld by employer
My husband has been working in an events organisation company for the past 9 months and he was never given an appointment letter. Every time he asked for the letter his employer kept delaying it. His work was told to him only verbally. My husband was to run the organisation and report the changes which had to be made in the office.
Now this boss has withheld his salary and sent him a mail stating that my husband has not contributed anything to the company. Can we take any legal action against the employer?
Hi, your husband should send the employer a legal notice for the salary which is due. Since you do not have an appointment letter and also no bank record of the salary credit is there, this would be the only weak point to your case.
In the legal notice mention the way he was recruited. If the employer ignores the legal notice then you should approach the police and file a criminal complaint to recover the money.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- can we claim grandfather's property if we don't have property papers
- Married with a girl in February now she is troubling us remedy?
- Can bank attach my property for an unpaid loan taken for business?
- Advocate not fulfilling his duty. Made my case worse. What can I do?
- Distribution of property by grandfather to sons and grandsons