quesHow to send legal notice to a firm in Germany? What to do after that?

I want to send a legal notice to a German Firm headed by Indians in Germany. I am a doctor and wanted to be resident doctor in Germany for which I had found this firm. I paid then a 1000 $. All communication was done over E-mails. Due to them not taking any further action I asked for a refund which was promised.


I shared all my bank details with them and have still not received any money so far. Now I want to send them a legal notice and I want my refund back.


How do I go about it?


  • ans


    Yes, a Legal notice can be sent based upon your communications asking for a refund and in case the refund is not made within the stipulated time period, a recovery suit can be filed in India against the firm.


    You need to consult an advocate for the drafting of this Legal Notice.


  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear Sir, I have work in LIC as an Assistant during the period 20-02-1997 to…

I have worked in government school for 39 years now. Now i have retired, but…
Sir, i am serving in Pb. Govt. Edu. Deptt. I was falsely implicated in a…

I went to Noida for company work where my car engine damaged by recovery vehicle,…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly