How to send legal notice to a firm in Germany? What to do after that?
I want to send a legal notice to a German Firm headed by Indians in Germany. I am a doctor and wanted to be resident doctor in Germany for which I had found this firm. I paid then a 1000 $. All communication was done over E-mails. Due to them not taking any further action I asked for a refund which was promised.
I shared all my bank details with them and have still not received any money so far. Now I want to send them a legal notice and I want my refund back.
How do I go about it?
Yes, a Legal notice can be sent based upon your communications asking for a refund and in case the refund is not made within the stipulated time period, a recovery suit can be filed in India against the firm.
You need to consult an advocate for the drafting of this Legal Notice.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband filing harassing me by filing false case against me
- What is the procedure for divorce.
- Nana died without any Will. Does everyone have share in that property
- Interest on NPA in suit dismissed for banks default on restoration
- Builder forfeiting booking amount as per agreement clause. What to do?