×

quesHow to send legal notice to a firm in Germany? What to do after that?

I want to send a legal notice to a German Firm headed by Indians in Germany. I am a doctor and wanted to be resident doctor in Germany for which I had found this firm. I paid then a 1000 $. All communication was done over E-mails. Due to them not taking any further action I asked for a refund which was promised.

I shared all my bank details with them and have still not received any money so far. Now I want to send them a legal notice and I want my refund back.

How do I go about it?

Yes, a Legal notice can be sent based upon your communications asking for a refund and in case the refund is not made within the stipulated time period, a recovery suit can be filed in India against the firm.

You need to consult an advocate for the drafting of this Legal Notice.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only