how to pay for recovery suit order
I do not want to appeal against recovery suit order and wish to make the payment because the court has put in the execution. What should I do?
If you are willing to abide by the judgment passed against you in recovery suit then approach the plaintiff and offer to pay the amount in terms of the court order. He will then withdraw execution accordingly.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- If the mother die while giving birth who gets the custody?
- Can I file dowry & divorce case after 12 years of marriage
- Can wife claim share in ancestral property and entitled to maintenance
- Is annexure H should be signed by lawyer for applying passport
- Gave land gift on trust now can cancel it to get my land back?