how to pay for recovery suit order
I do not want to appeal against recovery suit order and wish to make the payment because the court has put in the execution. What should I do?
If you are willing to abide by the judgment passed against you in recovery suit then approach the plaintiff and offer to pay the amount in terms of the court order. He will then withdraw execution accordingly.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Delivery made payment struck - Debtor has filed in BIFR
- Married without letting our parents now we want a divorce
- Want to know about the rights of minority educational institutions
- Case under section 420 IPC. Pending for 8 years. How to finalize it?
- Outstanding Payment by Client how can we recover from our clients