How to get husband's job on compassion ground? In laws not cooperating
can i qualified to apply job on compassionate ground on my husband post at district court,without NOC of my father in law and mother in law . because they are not cooprate me. not giv me NOC for apply job on compassionate ground on my hunband post my husband death on 28/10/2014
in these circumstances you are eligible for applying job on compassionate ground after death of the employee (husband). in such cases government can consider the application of the family member of the deceased depending on him for the job on compassionate ground. for disbursing his emoluments the employee during his service make nomination in the name of a family member to claim his emoluments after his death. but that compassionate ground is not certain or definite it is an aid only.
Advocate Yogesh Kumar VidyakarDistrict Court, Dwarka, Delhi
But first of all you have to check whether the appointment on compassionate ground is still applicable in your husband's office or not, as in some states and in few department it is no longer available.
As per law the Compassionate Grounds Appointments are given to any one of the legal heirs of the deceased Government Servant.(i.e.) Wife, Husband, Son, Daughter, Divorcee, Widowed daughter and the application for appointment on compassionate grounds has to be submitted within a stipulated time frame from the date of death.
There is no need for in-laws support or NOC from them.
Advocate Upma ShrivastavaSupreme Court of India, Delhi
Compassionate Appointment of Dependants After Death of Deceased is for any dependant of the deceased who is eligible to apply for the job. If your mother and father in law are not eligible, the appointment option will flow to you. However, in case they are entitled for the same, they will be obligated to maintain your as well.
Advocate Mishika SinghLajpat Nagar 1, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My wife earns more salary than me. Am i liable to pay her alimony?
- Final Settlement Due for over 120 Days company not replying
- Did court marriage 6 months bank on stamp paper is it valid?
- Seller fraudulently took loan on our property not absconding
- If boy blackmails girl's family what action my we take