How to get acknowledgement that i worked for the Indian secret agency?
I was sent by the Indian government agency to collect some document from Pakistan. In that process i was even caught there and thereafter released and now i am back in India. I want to know how can i get the acknowledgement that i worked for the Indian agency? Is there any law which could help me?
If you were working with Indian agency they must have given you some authority letter, incase they have you dont have authority or appointment letter , then please specify under what capacity you collected the documents.
If you released order which states that you were working with the said agency, then you can produce the same and request for acknowledgement
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- I was forced to sign an undertaking and a cheque. now threatening me
- Regarding how to solve cheque bouncing case
- Property in dispute how can I purchase the flat
- Husband planning to take daughters abroad w/o my consent to settle.
- How to recover back my investment when broker invested in wrong place