quesHow to get acknowledgement that i worked for the Indian secret agency?

I was sent by the Indian government agency to collect some document from Pakistan. In that process i was even caught there and thereafter released and now i am back in India. I want to know how can i get the acknowledgement that i worked for the Indian agency? Is there any law which could help me?

  • ans

    If you were working with Indian agency they must have given you some authority letter, incase they have you dont have authority or appointment letter , then please specify under what capacity you collected the documents.

    If you released order which states that you were working with the said agency, then you can produce the same and request for acknowledgement

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have been hired by a company in Sept 2016. I resigned in Jan 2017.…
Respected Sir, I was a central government employee in autonomous body and resigned from the…
My sister had got the job on compensatory ground .Now can i claim the job…
I am working as Instructor in Govt ITI for the last 18 years in the…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly