How to file an injunction suit?
How can I prepare for an injunction suit for getting the order immediately from the court?
An injunction is an order issued by a court that forces the defendant‚??‚??a person, corporation or government entity‚??‚??to do something or stop doing something, depending on what the plaintiff is requesting.
In relatively rare cases, the court may issue a mandatory injunction, compelling a person, company, or governmental unit to take affirmative action in carrying out a specified action.
You must read the civil procedure code to gain some insights about bare acts.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to do LLP registration of a already existing partnership firm?
- Distribution of fathers property after his death
- Gave money for a job in UAE. No response. What to do now?
- HOD passed order by mistake what action can be taken
- No proof of lending money to cousin can I file a recovery case?