quesHow to claim visitation rights for my child?

I filed for a Divorce Petition (on the basis of Desertion ?? More that 4 Years , Cruelty) done by my wife. We have a 6 year old daughter. Just at the beginning of the case I requested the Judge to send this case to mediation center, which he did. This was done keeping in view that in case any mutual settlement comes in to picture. My wife asked me to deposit money of Fix deposit. I can do for my daughter so that she agrees for divorce. In my divorce petition I have already agreed to support my daughter. I am willing to make a good handsome amount of FD in my daughter??s account. This issue is regarding visitation rights. I need some visitations rights in the best interest of My Daughter. But my Wife does not want me to see my daughter through out my life. Please help me in taking any decision?

• ansAs per the facts stated above, you as a father possess the right to visit your daughter. No one can deprive a child of the love of his or her parent.

You can enforce your right to visitation by filing a case for child custody, in the event of your wife refusing to allow you to meet your daughter. Your rights will be upheld by the court.