quesHow to claim land acquired by state government?

Hi, I need to know the basis on which I can claim restoration to get back a land that was acquired by the government. Our state government acquired a land in 1940 for public purpose and it is 2015 now and the land has not been put to any use. Can we claim the land back?

• ansSince we have limited information to provide you with an appropriate solution, we would request you to give us substantial facts the best possible solution in such a situation is to file a writ petition in the concerned high court.