How to claim land acquired by state government?
Hi, I need to know the basis on which I can claim restoration to get back a land that was acquired by the government. Our state government acquired a land in 1940 for public purpose and it is 2015 now and the land has not been put to any use. Can we claim the land back?
Since we have limited information to provide you with an appropriate solution, we would request you to give us substantial facts the best possible solution in such a situation is to file a writ petition in the concerned high court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Builder not started construction and asking penalty on cancellation
- ancestor property share sold by grandfather what action to take
- Leave for contractual workers in central govt. office
- Builder not completing the apartment after paying 98% amount
- Constructor made arbitrary agreement, now backing out and not paying.