×

queshow to challenge transfer order of a govt employee?

My brother is Govt. Primary school teacher in Himachal. Recently some of local persons who are our Having bad Relations with my family from a long time with the help of a political leader got released the transfer order to a very distant place with the intension of harrasment. Please advise how we can defend this order. Earlier these persons had Make an physical attack over my brother and on his wife which resulted into serius injuries to both of them and till now they are still physically unfit. So will it can be a reason to defend the transfer order.

• ans You can file a petition to the District Educational Officer requesting to cancel the transfer order citing family reasons of your brother and at the same time send copy of the request letter to the Ministry of Education. Was a police complaint made by your brother after they were physically assaulted by the goons? Do you also have medical reports of their treatment? If you have do attach them with the request for cancellation of the transfer order . You need to act promptly and if the response is not favourable from the concerned department you can approach the High Court and file a writ petition to challenge the transfer order that was influenced by the politician. You will then need to engage a lawyer.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only