how to challenge transfer order of a govt employee?
My brother is Govt. Primary school teacher in Himachal. Recently some of local persons who are our Having bad Relations with my family from a long time with the help of a political leader got released the transfer order to a very distant place with the intension of harrasment. Please advise how we can defend this order. Earlier these persons had Make an physical attack over my brother and on his wife which resulted into serius injuries to both of them and till now they are still physically unfit. So will it can be a reason to defend the transfer order.
You can file a petition to the District Educational Officer requesting to cancel the transfer order citing family reasons of your brother and at the same time send copy of the request letter to the Ministry of Education. Was a police complaint made by your brother after they were physically assaulted by the goons? Do you also have medical reports of their treatment? If you have do attach them with the request for cancellation of the transfer order . You need to act promptly and if the response is not favourable from the concerned department you can approach the High Court and file a writ petition to challenge the transfer order that was influenced by the politician. You will then need to engage a lawyer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Reviews about the product
- company terminated me due to illness what can i do?
- Can a retired govt official be entitled to get pension if accused
- Can brother throw out sister from mother's property under muslim law?
- What is the procedure to apply for judicial seperation