quesHow to challenge school for illegal termination after fake allegation?

I am a teacher, and working for 15 years (confirmed) in one private school.The School chairman just suspended me (15 days before ) on indisciplinary ground which is completely fake and made up by school manager.

Want to challenge them in school tribunal court. What and how to do that? Please help.

You need to move a petition against the School for illegal termination from services. You have a very strong case and you may prepare a case based on the following grounds:

i. Breach of contract: Whether the conditions mentioned under the contract was complied with such as setting up of committee, enquiry, notice period etc.

ii. Violation of Principles of Natural Justice: You were not given a fair hearing before terminating your services. (Violation of principles of audi alteram partem).

iii. Arbitrary and unreasonable action by the School: Arbitrary action of terminating your services without any real cause.

There are very strong grounds to make a claim against the School for damages and compensation.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only