How to challenge school for illegal termination after fake allegation?
I am a teacher, and working for 15 years (confirmed) in one private school.The School chairman just suspended me (15 days before ) on indisciplinary ground which is completely fake and made up by school manager.
Want to challenge them in school tribunal court. What and how to do that? Please help.
You need to move a petition against the School for illegal termination from services. You have a very strong case and you may prepare a case based on the following grounds:
i. Breach of contract: Whether the conditions mentioned under the contract was complied with such as setting up of committee, enquiry, notice period etc.
ii. Violation of Principles of Natural Justice: You were not given a fair hearing before terminating your services. (Violation of principles of audi alteram partem).
iii. Arbitrary and unreasonable action by the School: Arbitrary action of terminating your services without any real cause.
There are very strong grounds to make a claim against the School for damages and compensation.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Property purchase checklist & queries
- lady putting false allegation on my father how to prove him innocent
- rules to get my reduced salary working as same post and same place
- Married in OBC caste can claim job for OBC caste
- Can a mother's daughter marry with mother's father's brother's son