how to challenge a removal order
On the first day of departmental enquiry I was not supplied with the copies of complaints made against me. On the basis of those complaints I was suspended. On that day I was forced to write one confession letter in lieu of false promise from union present thereat. After that I was removed from services using RTI Act 2005 I have started to apply to the management for the set copies and after 19 years legal battle they supplied me the copies. There is no FIR/Case against me either from management or the complainants in local PS. Now i want to challenge the removal order. Is it possible?
Your confessions were the basis of the order of removal. Moreover, 19 years have passed since your removal. Hence, challenging the same now will be purposeless undertaking.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What to marry a French nationality girl who is in India with me.
- Father came out from business and not take share.Can he take share now
- marriage divorce case filed by wife, exceptional case related to child
- Resigned from WTD position can I claim additional salary
- procedure to Paying rent in court.