how can I not hire people as employees yet get their 100% commitment
I want to engage some people with my company ,but i dont want to take them as employee but at the same time i want their 100% commitment. then how to do the documentation with them so that i can ensure my purpose?
You can hire these people as Consultants where they are not your full time employees yet they are assigned tasks and their consultant agreement is made in a way that their pay out is linked to the fulfillment of the tasks assigned to them.
You can hire these people as Consultant
Advocate Sudershani RayKailash Hills, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to start a fundraiser for startups
- Going to join business for 50% share how can I protect my share
- What happens to joint property of husband and wife in case of divorce?
- Is there any provision for video conference in cases we cannot appear
- Can a government employee stand in panchayat election or has to resign