how can I not hire people as employees yet get their 100% commitment
I want to engage some people with my company ,but i dont want to take them as employee but at the same time i want their 100% commitment. then how to do the documentation with them so that i can ensure my purpose?
You can hire these people as Consultants where they are not your full time employees yet they are assigned tasks and their consultant agreement is made in a way that their pay out is linked to the fulfillment of the tasks assigned to them.
You can hire these people as Consultant
Advocate Sudershani RayKailash Hills, Delhi
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can foreigner apply for jobs in India
- Father gave property through gift deed can brother revoke gift deed
- Paid advance towards property but later found that it is disputed
- Procedure of consumer forum case
- TRESPASSING AND ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTION BY BUILDER ON OUR PROPERTY