queshow can I not hire people as employees yet get their 100% commitment

I want to engage some people with my company ,but i dont want to take them as employee but at the same time i want their 100% commitment. then how to do the documentation with them so that i can ensure my purpose?

• ansYou can hire these people as Consultants where they are not your full time employees yet they are assigned tasks and their consultant agreement is made in a way that their pay out is linked to the fulfillment of the tasks assigned to them.

• ansYou can hire these people as Consultant