Gratuity still not received from existing employer
I'm currently facing a problem related gratuity amount claim & had queries related to the same. I would like to hear the legal side/ advice. My dad resigned his job on Aug,2015. From then he is claiming for gratuity amount which he deserves, though he got his PF amount. He's not yet given his experience certificate for more than 10-12years of experience. The company accountant is pushing the matter unnecessarily by asking a week time & claiming that the process takes time. Since it's been 17th month of his resignation, we are thinking of taking legal way to get the amount. Please do help us in this matter & kindly revert
We suggest you to send the company the legal notice through a lawyer and thereby demanding your salary and gratuity.
In case they fail to give, despite legal notice, you can file a suit for recovery thereby demanding your salary alongwith24% interest and cost of litigation .
Advocate Siddhant SharmaGreater Kailash-1, Delhi
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- adjourment of hearing for restitution of conjugal rights
- Parents gave my signed cheque to relative without permission
- Bought torch with lifetime warranty, company not denied repairing now
- My right over maternal grandfather's & my mother's intestate property
- Absent from military training without leave how can I rejoin