quesGratuity still not received from existing employer

I'm currently facing a problem related gratuity amount claim & had queries related to the same. I would like to hear the legal side/ advice. My dad resigned his job on Aug,2015. From then he is claiming for gratuity amount which he deserves, though he got his PF amount. He's not yet given his experience certificate for more than 10-12years of experience. The company accountant is pushing the matter unnecessarily by asking a week time & claiming that the process takes time. Since it's been 17th month of his resignation, we are thinking of taking legal way to get the amount. Please do help us in this matter & kindly revert

• ansWe suggest you to send the company the legal notice through a lawyer and thereby demanding your salary and gratuity.

In case they fail to give, despite legal notice, you can file a suit for recovery thereby demanding your salary alongwith24% interest and cost of litigation .

Advocate Siddhant Sharma

Greater Kailash-1, Delhi

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only