quesGratuity still not received from existing employer

I'm currently facing a problem related gratuity amount claim & had queries related to the same. I would like to hear the legal side/ advice. My dad resigned his job on Aug,2015. From then he is claiming for gratuity amount which he deserves, though he got his PF amount. He's not yet given his experience certificate for more than 10-12years of experience. The company accountant is pushing the matter unnecessarily by asking a week time & claiming that the process takes time. Since it's been 17th month of his resignation, we are thinking of taking legal way to get the amount. Please do help us in this matter & kindly revert

  • ansWe suggest you to send the company the legal notice through a lawyer and thereby demanding your salary and gratuity.

    In case they fail to give, despite legal notice, you can file a suit for recovery thereby demanding your salary alongwith24% interest and cost of litigation .

    Advocate Siddhant Sharma

      Greater Kailash-1, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

IN summary cases under C.R.P.C.,can court hear accused to decide whether summons should be issued…

I got transfer after 10 yrs to my home station.my daughter is 3 years old…

I am working in service based enterprise. Few days back I resigned from company. As…
Dear All, What is the correct valid legal proof of unemployment except proper affidavit- a-…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly