Govt. servant to pay property tax?
My husband is in central govt. job. We r going to purchase a property where major amount is paying by my father and only loan will have to be taken by my husband. Property will be in my name. Will you tell me in this case also my husband has to take prior permission from his department to get involve in this transaction. If yes then at what stage.. At the time of agreement or at the time of registration. To show value what amount he should show?
Registered value or agreement value. Plz guide as per central govt. civil procedure law for employee.
Your husband does not have to take prior permission to acquire a property. He has to add the name of this property in his Asset & Liability statement which he mandatory to submit every year, after purchase/registration of the property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Want to take home loan under property owned by mother
- Builder delayed posession and i'am paying pre emi for last 18 months
- Is it necessary to flash LOGO or certificate no. of FSSAI on products?
- What are my right to the roof if i share the property with my brother?
- Transfer the property to a family member.