Govt. servant to pay property tax?
My husband is in central govt. job. We r going to purchase a property where major amount is paying by my father and only loan will have to be taken by my husband. Property will be in my name. Will you tell me in this case also my husband has to take prior permission from his department to get involve in this transaction. If yes then at what stage.. At the time of agreement or at the time of registration. To show value what amount he should show?
Registered value or agreement value. Plz guide as per central govt. civil procedure law for employee.
Your husband does not have to take prior permission to acquire a property. He has to add the name of this property in his Asset & Liability statement which he mandatory to submit every year, after purchase/registration of the property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- remedies related to bouncing of cheques
- can someone disallow entry of girls in flat
- Procedure of 498A case and guidance regarding evidence in the case
- Signature of granddaughter is mandatory for partition of the property
- Daughters right over her fathers ancestral and self acquired property