Government servant sold the property w/o informing.
My mother working in postal dept , she sold a house with below 10 LAKHS any problem in dept side without inform sold a land any legal problem.
Since your mother is a government servant and as per Service Conduct Rules 1968 in case of sale of property govt must be informed. Failure to inform the govt will invite disciplinary action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Can a Foriegn citizen get Indian citizenship through marriage?
- Met with an accident who is liable to pay compensation
- Fraud in the name of Holiday membership
- Mysore urban development authority keeps original lease. Is it right?
- My wife doesn't allow me to meet my son 6 year old how to get custody