Government servant sold the property w/o informing.
My mother working in postal dept , she sold a house with below 10 LAKHS any problem in dept side without inform sold a land any legal problem.
Since your mother is a government servant and as per Service Conduct Rules 1968 in case of sale of property govt must be informed. Failure to inform the govt will invite disciplinary action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- False rape case filed by relative against brother. What should we do?
- I am a teacher and my boss mentally harasses me.What action can i take
- Can I hold a lecture in a memory of someone
- Billed extra for things not bought. How to file consumer case?
- Mother in Law is alive whether my fathers in law's Will be considered