Government servant sold the property w/o informing.
My mother working in postal dept , she sold a house with below 10 LAKHS any problem in dept side without inform sold a land any legal problem.
Since your mother is a government servant and as per Service Conduct Rules 1968 in case of sale of property govt must be informed. Failure to inform the govt will invite disciplinary action.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Medical negligence matter doctor acquitted how to proceed legally
- How to save self and family from wife who is planning to file a FIR?
- false will made how to get my property back
- Can daughter claim share in ancestral property? Please advise.
- Is freedom 251 smart mobile phone website complying indian laws