quesGovernment servant sold the property w/o informing.

My mother working in postal dept , she sold a house with below 10 LAKHS any problem in dept side without inform sold a land any legal problem.

  • ansSince your mother is a government servant and as per Service Conduct Rules 1968 in case of sale of property govt must be informed. Failure to inform the govt will invite disciplinary action.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir / madam one of my colleague, a research guide and a academician. He can…
Respected sir, I worked with mswipe Pvt Ltd company for 5months but last 2 months…

Hi, I am currently in Bangalore but my previous company was in Noida, UP. I…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly