Government ceased all my retirement benefits. Can i approach any court
I am retired govt employee. An allegations made upon me and govt ceased all my retirement benefits.can i approach tribunal court now? can retired employee made a petition in tribunal?
Yes, you can approach the tribunal by way of original application thereby seeking your retirement benefits.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Cheque bounced by stopping payment. What can i do?
- Need to purchase a flat in Bangalore. What documents to check for?
- Sister already got her share can I claim it back after judgement
- Landlord Not returning token amount of 10K What action can I take
- Legal rights of wife after divorce