Government ceased all my retirement benefits. Can i approach any court
I am retired govt employee. An allegations made upon me and govt ceased all my retirement benefits.can i approach tribunal court now? can retired employee made a petition in tribunal?
Yes, you can approach the tribunal by way of original application thereby seeking your retirement benefits.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to know whether there is any stay order from court on property
- Society not allowing tenant to stay want to renew licence agreement
- Please tell me if I belong to NCL OBC or not
- My brothers are not giving me my share in property what can i do
- CBI seized cash how to recover