Government ceased all my retirement benefits. Can i approach any court
I am retired govt employee. An allegations made upon me and govt ceased all my retirement benefits.can i approach tribunal court now? can retired employee made a petition in tribunal?
Yes, you can approach the tribunal by way of original application thereby seeking your retirement benefits.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Person doing illegal construction on DDA land. What to do?
- Company misrepresented and did fraud with villager's money
- How to shorten my notice period in pvt company as my wife is pregnant
- How to prove ownership of a land if owner died without legal heirs
- Purchased a land from SC/ST can it be unconstitutional