Got an offer letter. Due to delay in submission of ducouments, no job.
I applied in a company last recently. I had given 2 to 3 interview round. Thereafter they said that they will send me offer letter in mail on monday. They asked to submit some documents and i had 2 documents less. I told them that i will get documents and soon submit it then join. I got those documents in the weekend gave it to HR. Now they are telling me that the position is already filled. I have the offer letter but i accepted it only over the phone. what can i do about it?
Without an appointment letter you cannot do anything.
The offer can be revoked by either parties at anytime. Hence we suggest you to search for other job.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is secondary ticket business or ticket reselling legal in India?
- How can I go against illegal eviction notice from landlord
- My company's name is same as company in US want to know legal effect
- What is the cost to file a Divorce and Quash it
- What action can i take institution harassing me and not paying salary