quesGot a better offer from competitor company. What to do?

I recently joined a company and they made me sign a contract in which i stated that i cannot join a competitor company within 1 year of my resignation.Now i have got an amazing offer from a competitor company and i am very inclined towards joining it.What should i do now? What action will my employer if i join that company?

• ansYou should not join the competitor company .

The agreement is sacrosanct and you are obligated to abide by it.

If you violate the agreement then your erstwhile employer may sue you for breach of contract.

In the vent you join competitor, your ex employer will file suit for damages against you and also seek to obtain injunction restraining you form joining your competitor